Whether you are interested in implementing Microsoft’s portal or you need a custom portal designed for your dynamic 365 systems, we can help you navigate your options and roll out a system that works for your business.
Power App Portals
Microsoft has always been on the top of the latest trends and it now offers Portal add-on with an enterprise license of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM.
Dynamics 365 portal allows organizations to add capabilities for content management, knowledge and case management, opportunity management, membership and profile for users and self-service to their Dynamics 365 instance.
Portals allow organizations to engage users and get maximum value out of their Dynamics 365 investments by setting up web-based sales, service, support and communities platforms that further enhance their digital presence for their Customer, Partners, and Employees.
Power Apps makers can now create a powerful new type of experience: external-facing websites that allow users outside their organizations to sign in with a wide variety of identities, create and view data in Common Data Service, or even browse content anonymously. The full capabilities of Dynamics 365 Portals, previously offered only as an add-on to model-driven apps in Dynamics 365, are now available completely standalone inside of Power Apps.
These capabilities feature a revamped end-to-end experience for makers to quickly create a website and customize it with pages, layout, and content. Makers can reuse page designs through templates, add forms and views to display key data from Common Data Service, and publish to users.
Sitefinity and Portal Connector
The Portal Connector is a platform that provides seamless two-way integration between Dynamics 365 and Sitefinity. Providing customers and partners with a flexible, scalable and highly secure web portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers, vendors, and partners that can be tracked and reported on – without the need for coding, custom programming, or other complex technical requirements.
How Portal Connector Improve your Customer Service .
- 24/7 Self-Serve Customer Portal
- Customers can update their support cases, contact information, or product returns at their convenience.
- Remove duplication of efforts and increase transparency by sharing live Customer data
- Mobile ready, access from any device
- Customers have immediate access to their data
- Easy to use system allows you to modify and manage the Portal on your own
Custom Web Portals
A web portal is a single access point to various sources. It unites data sources, content, features and applications in one place and makes them available for users depending on a wide range of business objectives and user roles. Integrated web portal enables interaction for everyone, inside and outside your organization. This will improve
- Business potential
- Add value to your customers
- Reduce costs and enhance productivity.
- Provides user-specific access to information, applications and business processes from a single, web portal.
Our team has strong skills in web portal development and integration with multiple enterprise data sources and applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft SharePoint, payment gateways, social networks and third-party web services. We have invested in the execution of best practices for web portal development using.Net platform with its ASP.NET development framework.
- The presentation layer is designed in accordance with MVC application architecture.
- A data layer is separated from business logic through object-relational mapping.
- Data exchange and integration capabilities are provided through WCF, JSON or XML
- It is complemented by expertise in JQuery, AJAX, KnockoutJS, and Bootstrap.
- We follow best security practices to ensure proper security.
This includes, but not limited to:
- User authentication
- User authorization
- Strong data encryption
- Securing sensitive online transactions with SSL
Find out how Scaleable Solutions can help you implement a web portal that is tailored to your business.
Need Microsoft Consultants?
Our certified programmers and technically proficient developers will provide you comprehensive and fully confidential consultancy servicesWhy Choose Us?