Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable organizations to grow, evolve and transform. These new solutions are designed to tackle high value, complex scenarios. It provides the ability to extend the default behavior of the application by extending the business logic based on user events almost every business is achieving the digital transformation for their business goals. We provide Dynamics 365 services to businesses across most sectors, of varying sizes our accredited team works closely with clients.
How We Work
We’ve evolved Microsoft Sure Step methodology and learned from other methodologies, which has allowed us to create our own bespoke process, True Fit. This process allows for our clients to get a real hand on idea prior to implementation of how their solution will translate. It really gives our clients confidence and ensures less downtime further down the line.
We can handle the upgrade on your behalf or offer your team technical support as they progress it. We have 10 years’ experience of managing successful, often complex, upgrades for businesses moving to the new releases of Microsoft Dynamics.
The time taken planning makes for a quicker final data migration with minimum downtime. All data migrations will result in a small number of clean up requirements so we include time for this in every cost too. We can migrate your data to Dynamics 365 from a range of legacy sources such as Excel, CSV and Goldmine CRM as well as from more modern sources such as Oracle Siebel CRM, Sage CRM, SAP CRM, Sugar CRM and Salesforce.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
As a Microsoft strategic partner, we pride ourselves on our agile processes and understanding our clients’ needs and challenges.
Why Choose Dynamics 365 ?
One of the biggest advantages of Dynamics 365 is its ability to provide growth options for the business. The system gives you affordable scalability and helps you expand. The overall productivity of your business improves and it also helps decrease the operational costs.
Having a monthly operational cost and a subscription model is far more flexible than having capital costs. It has the potential to be much cheaper as you only buy what you need. Also, Dynamics 365 eliminates the need to manage your own data center and servers, which can lead to significant savings.
Dynamics 365 is based on purchase subscriptions by role. You only have to subscribe people to the work they actually do and not buy a single large license covering all roles.
Ease of Use
Dynamics 365 is based on Microsoft’s new app market, AppSource, where you can easily search and find the apps that you and your company need. This makes the solution easy to understand and use. When your needs change, you can easily search for an app that can help you.
Dynamics 365 will transform the way you manage customer data and daily situations. You can dissolve barriers between critical business platforms and make your data start working together. Core to this concept is the Microsoft Common Data Model that is a shared business database. It is the glue that connects all data and processes together, so you can say goodbye to silos of information.
Dynamics 365 makes employees more productive because they have access to both the insights they need to make the best decisions and the tools they need to do their work. By combining ERP, Dynamics 365, Office, and additional apps into one, cloud-based experience on a common data model, you have a people-centric platform that makes employees daily work easier.
Dynamics 365 Applications
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – Automate your sales processes to increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer engagement features a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office—embedded capabilities.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – Every interaction matters in customer service. Earn loyalty, empower agents, and stay agile with single, unified customer experience.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service – Keep the customer at the center of your business and modernize field services with mix reality. Drive operational efficiency with IoT.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – Unlock the value of project excellence, customer trust and team empowerment with the transformative experience of Project Service Automation.
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing – Get a powerful, industry-leading marketing solution with Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier and faster with a business management solution designed for small and midsized businesses.