Big Data Analytics
Deliver better experiences and make better decisions by analyzing massive amounts of data in real time. Get the insight you need to deliver intelligent actions that improve customer engagement, increase revenue, and lower costs.With today’s technology, it’s possible to analyze your data and get answers from it almost immediately .We help customers speed up their Big Data projects quickly. Using Azure and bundled solutions from Microsoft and Databricks we can have you implementing business solutions in just a few days.
Why is big data analytics important?
Big data analytics helps organizations harness their data and use it to identify new opportunities. That, in turn, leads to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits and happier customers. Get the value in the following ways:
Cost reduction. Big data technologies such as Hadoop and cloud-based analytics bring significant cost advantages when it comes to storing large amounts of data – plus they can identify more efficient ways of doing business.
Faster, better decision making. With the speed of Hadoop and in-memory analytics, combined with the ability to analyze new sources of data, businesses are able to analyze information immediately – and make decisions based on what they’ve learned.
New products and services. With the ability to gauge customer needs and satisfaction through analytics comes the power to give customers what they want.With big data analytics, more companies are creating new products to meet customers’ needs.
Power BI is a suite of business analytic tools by Microsoft to analyze data and share insights. It is a cloud-based business analytics service that helps create live operational dashboards from on-premises and cloud data in one central location that you can access a range of devices. Power BI helps you stay up to date with the information that matters to you. You can connect to multiple data sets to bring all of the relevant data together in one place. Power BI dashboards help you keep a finger on the pulse of your business. The potential of Power BI’s benefits starts with the collaborative working atmosphere it facilitates within a team and between teams.
Power BI Users:
- Business Intelligence Professionals, who can manage their company data and help others to create personalized reports
- Business Users, who have instant access to date, reports and dashboards from almost any device.
- Business Analysts, who can import and shape data, generate powerful visual reports.
- Developers, who are now in a unique position to support individuals and teams to set up and maintain a real-time dashboard and customize their reports.
Big Data & AI
AI is creating new methods for analyzing data.AI and machine learning in data analytics make it possible to connect data to obtain insights on consumers, expand their business, and optimize the quality and speed of logistics.
Artificial Intelligence in business—enabling our clients to do things differently and do different things. It’s our approach to embedding AI, automation and analytics at the core of the enterprise to break down silos and create more agile and adaptive processes, enable better decision making, and empower businesses to identify and capture completely new opportunities.
We leverage the power of AI in business to help unlock new insights and create more intelligent processes so you can provide excellent customer experiences at a decreased service-cost per customer. Reimagining customer interactions from account maintenance to payments, from troubleshooting to inquiries, we’ll help you embed AI into your core business functions to empower your workforce and delight your customers at the same time.
- Supercharge agent productivity with the support of Virtual Agents and Intelligent Automation tools
- Deliver timely, conversational customer interactions based on context and customer intent
- Drive customers to digital experiences that can improve both speed and quality of resolution
- Automate and scale consistency across all channels
- Increase digital adoption by delivering personalized interactions
- Speedily create concerted BI sites
- Keep reports up to date with scheduled data refresh
- Manage data queries for the team
- Maintain a Data Collection of searchable data
- Ask questions of your data in an ordinary language
- Stay connected with mobile access to your reports.