Project Location(s): Islamabad
Education: BBA, MBA
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Develop and prepare relevant policies and procedures.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Maintain Employee attendance Time Sheet
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Perform a variety of general office support duties; maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for office staff
Perform other related duties as required.
- Masters/Bacherlors Degree with Specialiazation in HR
- Full Command over Social Media PR
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.