In our previous tutorial we covered how to access Azure Active Directory. In this tutorial, we will learn how you can register Dynamics CRM app with Azure Active Directory.
- Sign in to Azure account
- Click the Active Directory node in the left column.
- Select the directory to add application to. Details of that directory will be displayed.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
- On the pop-up, select Add an application my organization is developing.
- Write a name for the App
- If App is web based, select Web Application And/Or Web API and if App is Native (like android, iOS, Cordova) then select Native Client Application.
- If Web Application And/Or Web API is selected enter appropriate Sign-On URL and APP ID URL
- If Native Client Application is selected than enter appropriate redirect URL.
- Once the process is completed, click on the newly created App.
- We can get all the details that will be used to authenticate the user.
- To add permission to access Dynamics CRM from an App, click Add Application button.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Click the check box to grant permission and click Save.
In this way you can add any Dynamics CRM app in Azure Active Directory for authentication purposes.